Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

..:: december daily day 23 ::..

Hello friends! I am back today with another day in my December Daily Album. I am also up on the {a flair for buttons} blog with this one. Here is my day 23 spread:


This two page spread looks like this when you flip the tag:


Here is a look at the flair I used on this layout:


It's a cardinal, and meant to represent those missing from our celebration. This flair is available in the Watercolor Winter Flair 3 set. Here is a look at my journaling:


I noticed a typo after I had already finished -- but I'm going to live with it.  Here are a couple more  close ups:



I'm so close to finishing this project! I made a video of my process, if that's something that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you again soon!  XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment