Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

..:: enjoy life love livin' ::..

Hi friends! Today I have a  bright travel layout to share with you using the December 2018 (Rainbow) Clique Kit  and several pieces of flair from the {a flair for button} shop! I am also up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today. Here is my layout:


As soon as I got the December Clique Kit in the mail, I knew I would scrap this story about my daughter's love of suitcases with wheels!  And guess what?  {a flair for buttons} has the perfect flair for that!! I used flair from three different flair sets. This cute little VW van ifs rom the Summer Vibesflair set. The color matched perfectly, too! And if you watched my unboxing video of this kit -- you will know that I wanted to use that little rolling suitcase from the get go!

EnjoyLIveLoveLivingbutterfly

This "travel" flair is from the Tropical Vacation 2 flair set. Rockford, IL, our destination, is far from tropical, but the flair totally worked! :-)

EnjoyLIveLoveLivingbutterfly

And I just had to add a butterfly, since this was the year of butterflies for us! This gorgeous flair is from the More Lovely Words 1flair set.

EnjoyLIveLoveLivingbutterfly

One of my favorite things from the Rainbow kit are these exclusive acrylic pieces from Color Cast Designs! I love them!  I made a little skyline with them for this layout:

EnjoyLIveLoveLivingbutterfly

Here is my journaling:

EnjoyLIveLoveLivingbutterfly

I made a video of my process, if that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by!  XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment