Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2019

..:: one little word ::..

Hello friends! I am participating in Ali Edward's One Little Word again this year. I have chosen a word each year for quite a few years, and I have never finished all the prompts and ended the year with a documented word. No regrets, I've gotten something good out of each word!  This year I decided to document my word using a traveler's notebook, similar to my December Daily. Also similar, I am going to create videos of my process and share them on my youtube channel and other social media. It is my hope that this will be the thing that helps me stick with the documentation.

Today I am sharing two videos on my You Tube channel. The first video I am actually in front of the camera for a bit and I explain my reason for the videos. I show how I've organized my supplies, and then I move into the process of creating my cover and title page. Here is a look:


My cover is from Color Cast Designs, and I've added items from the main OLW kit.


And here is the video of my process:


Once I got that taken  care of I got busy on the prompts. Here are the pages:



I stamped sunbursts all over the page & added some enamel dots to some of the centers.  Then, I used a red lightbulb flair from {a flair for buttons} in the center, with a sticker that says, "illuminate". 

Love that thought. Illuminate.


I made a pocket with the "January" card from the main kit and a card from the light kit is on the back. In side the pocket are two cards back to back. One side is my reason why, and the other side is a decorative card.

 


This is the back of the pocket.



I used a 3x8 page protector for the cards included with the main kit, and to work through the January prompt.




I made a flip out on the page protector so that I could add a couple of extra cards without adding all the space of another 3x8.


I used some new Heidi Swapp Color Fresh papers and washi to create an flip out insert to house the deeper journaling.




To see more details of my process, check out this process video, if that suits your fancy!


Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon! XO o.g.


No comments:

Post a Comment