Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

..:: bff selfies ::..

HI friends! For this weeks Hip Kit Club assignment, I got to work with the awesome January 2018 kits and a great sketch by fellow DT member Irit. Here is my take on the sketch:


Here is the sketch:


And here are a few close ups:


I did a little fussy cutting for the hearts! I followed the sketch pretty much -- except more photos. :-)   I used my hexagon punch and grabbed some black and white, yellow, green, and peachy-pink papers. I love these colors together!


I stitched around some of the hexagons, and added some butterflies and hearts around the page.


I used a HKC exclusive card from the PL kit -- but I fussy cut the important parts (the pears and the tea). This helped make the card work -- even with three photos. I also made a process video if that suits your fancy!


Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment