Pages

Friday, February 9, 2018

..:: love ::..

Hi friends! Sharing a little bit of MJ love on the {a flair for buttons} blog today!


I was actually able to combine three of my favorite things in this layout -- Color Cast Designs products, Shimmerz Paints, and flair from {a flair for buttons}! Here are a few close ups:


The 'love' comes from Color Cast Designs January release "Into You" set which can be found here.


I made a process video if that something that suits your fancy!



I used several shades of blue Shimmerz Vibez for this layout (Snow Way Man, Cold as Ice, and Frost Bite). You can grab them here.  If you mention my name at check out you will get a little extra something included in your order for free!


The flair I used came from the Phrases 1 Flair set.  I love the messy circles on the flair!


No comments:

Post a Comment