Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

..:: life is good ::..

Hi!  Stopping by to share my layout for Sketch Friday using the 2018 January Hip Kit Club Kits. Here is my take on the sketch.


And here is Jessica's Sketch!



My most favorite item in the kits this month are these Hip Kit Club Exclusive Die Cuts designed by Kim Watson. They are found in the main kit. So I used almost all of them on this project!


I started by using the Distress Oxide inks included in the Color Kit to make a circle on my page. First I added a bit of water to the ink and used the packaging technique. When that dried, I used the inks and the stamp from the kit to stamp over the top!


I used several Vicki Boutin stickers to add pops of black and white throughout the layout as well. I like the way this brings out the black and white photo.


I also used a few of the AC translucent phrase stickers from PL kit.


Finally I used the Vicki Boutin phrase Thickers found in the Embellishment Kit for my title. I really like how this one turned out! I also made a video of my process if that suits your fancy!


Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment