Pages

Monday, February 5, 2018

..:: chucks ::..

Hi friends! Here to share my most recent assignment for Hip Kit Club -- and a process video.  My assignment this week was to use the Main Kit only. I am using the 2018 January Main kit for this layout.  I started with a gorgeous cut file by Kim Watson -- available under the cut files tab here


I decided to go big or go home with this one and I cut it out as big as possible.  Then I backed it with the rainbow Hip Kit Club Exclusive paper found in the main kit (also designed by Kim Watson). I cut the cut file into two parts so that I have it go off the edge of the paper on two sides.


I stitched around the flower cut file with several colors of floss -- and I love how that turned out!!!


To finish off the layout, I used the Hip Kit Club exclusive die cut ephemera -- and then fussy cut a few extra flowers from the opposite side of that rainbow paper. I also added a few black and white elements from the Vicki Boutin stickers included in the kit.


I also made a video of my process, if that suits your fancy.



Thanks for stopping by -- see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment