Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

..:: mn&trh ::..

Hi friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with a layout that I made using flair from two different sets.  I also used a ton of Shimmerz products on this one!  Here is my layout:


I started by cutting the initials MN&TRH on my Silhouette Cameo -- using the Bebas font. The initials stand for Miles Nielsen and The Rusted Hearts -- one of our favorite bands (it's also on the hat my daughter is wearing in these photos). 

I applied gesso to the whole thing, and let it dry. Then I grabbed my Shimmerz Paints and got busy! I used My Bleeding Heart, Peachy Keen, Lil' Yellow School Bus, Well Blue Me Down and Oh Say Can You Sea (all Coloringz products). 


For this layout I used two pieces of flair from the Rock On 3 Flair set and one flair button from the Phrases 1 flair set. Here are a couple of close-ups:




I added some stars from Color Cast Designs, and a bunch of stitching to finish it off. I also made a video of my process, if that suits your fancy!


Did you know that if you buy Shimmerz Paints you can get a little something free?  Just mention my name in the comments:



Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment