Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

..:: all the feels ::..

Hi Friends!  Happy Valentine's Day! We are celebrating over at The Cut Shoppe! Here is my contribution:


This is layout in my "Right Now" Traveler's Notebook. My plan is to fill it with things that bring me joy!  This photo certainly does that!  The cut file I used is one of several cut files found on the  Working Title cut file available here.


For this layout I am using items from the May 2018 Clique Kit which was full of PinkFresh Studio Be You and Let Your Heart Decide collections.  The background paper is a 12x12 that I cut to size.  I backed the heart of this cut file, with a coordinating floral paper. 


I love all of the rose gold elements in this collection!  I added some matching thread behind the cut file and a few other places for pops of that color. The eyelets on this banner, and the twin also have that same metallic color.


See that face??  Serious love for that face.  I added the date and some tabs behind the photo -- more tangled thread for the win.



I also made a video of my process, if that's something that suits your fancy!



The Cut Shoppe is having a bit of a celebratory sale!  Use the code BeMine50 to save 50% through the weekend. :-) 


Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon! XO o.g.





No comments:

Post a Comment