Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

..:: younique ::..

Hi friends!  I am up on The Cut Shoppe blog today with this layout using a new cut file called Pretty as a Peacock.


Here's a look a the cut file:


I cut the file using white card stock.  Then, in the Silhouette software I did a "release compound path" witch allowed me to move the pieces around or delete portions of the file.  I did a second cut but this time I only cut the inside of the feathers, and I used two different pattern papers. I glued the inside feathers right down to the background paper, but I used foam to pop up the white card stock.


The inside of the feathers are my favorite part.....except I also really like the body of the peacock!!!


Who know I would use that peacock paper?  It was perfect for his body don't you think??



I added a few phrase stickers from Tim Holtz that talk about being beautiful, different, and creative.  Unique. 😀


I bit of tangled thread placed for extra pops of color and called it done!  I made a video of my process if that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by! XO o.g.


No comments:

Post a Comment