Pages

Friday, February 8, 2019

..:: love this ::..

Hi friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with a new layout using three pieces of flair from the shop. Have you ever had one of those photos that you are just waiting for the right product to arrive so you can scrap it??  This is one of those photos for me.  Recently, I got some new pieces of flair and Heidi Swapp's Color Fresh collection arrived at my door.  Bam!  Match made in heaven. Here is my layout:


I love the bright colors with the bold stripe! EEK!  I pulled out most of the hearts from the ephemera pack and the stickers and scattered them throughout the page. I also added a few gold hearts that are from the same sheet as the gold words in the collection. The photo corners became arrows when I added them to this background paper. So, see that flair right there beside my daughter's face?  PERFECT! It is from the Watercolor Hearts and Flowers flair set.


The 'soar' flair is from the Lovely Words 10 flair set. I love the pops of green it provides to the top of the page!


The butterfly is perfection. You can find that piece in the Lovely Words 9 flair set.


This one came together pretty quickly and I love how it turned out. I made a video of my process if that suits your fancy!


Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment