Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

..:: beautiful you ::..

Hi friends! I am up on The Cut Shoppe blog and the {a flair for buttons} blog with this layout of my daughter. Today I am using the Beautiful You cut file. I cut the file using white card stock. I intended to use white letters, on my blue background, but then an accident happened, and I really liked the accident!  When I set the negative down on my paper, I had to go with it! Here is my layout :




Here's another look at the file in use:


Since my daughter's name is Bea, I thought it was the perfect file to use with a pic of her looking her BEAutiful self. I also liked the idea of backing the BEA with a different color. :-) I used a punch to punch out different sizes of butterflies to add as embellishment. I also added some awesome flair from {a flair for buttons}, of course!


This flair (above) is from the More Lovely Words 1 flair set. I love the blue flower.  


The "dream" sentiment on the above flair was perfect -- with little pops of blue. Both the dream flair and the flair below are from the Lovely Words 2 flair set.


Bea had been in the sun the whole weekend, and looked so brown! So that is what I journaled about!


I made a video of my process, if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thank you so much for stopping by! See you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment